POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : 3D Splines : Re: 3D Splines Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D Splines
From: Josh English
Date: 30 Dec 1999 12:55:09
Message: <386B9C65.6C1DFAB4@spiritone.com>
I have also written a bezier macro that makes 3d splines. It can handle joining
splines together and there is a simple trick to
making the timing work out. I can send it to you, but I'm afraid I haven't finished
the documentation for it.

msk### [at] msncom wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to create a 3D (cubic) spline from a list of points in it?
Specificaly, I want to be able to animate the
> camera's position in a smooth manner by giving a list of points that it should
travel through in order.  Points that are closer
> together should make it travel more slowly.  Does my question even make sense?  If
anyone can help here, thanks in advance.

--

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom